2022 RVA SPRING MEETING & SOCIAL
**TO REGISTER, SCROLL DOWN AND CLICK ON THE BLUE BUTTON**
You won't want to miss this opportunity to reconnect with your RV buddies, visit with current RVs, share a meal, and receive an update on the business and activities of your Ross Volunteer Associaiton. The festivities will "step off" at 11:00am on the Quad in front of Duncan with an RV drill performance! The full event schedule is as follows:
11:00am - RV Drill Performance (meet in front of Duncan)
11:30am - Sign In, Social Time, RV Group Photo
12:00pm - Fajita Lunch
12:30pm - RVA Business Meeting
1:00pm - Book Preview of Sul Ross at Texas A&M by John Adams, Jr. '73
1:15pm - Book Sale & Signing (portion of proceeds to benefit the RVA)
The fajita lunch is complimentary for each RVA member and one guest. Meal cost for additional guests, or former RVs who are not current RVA members, is $15 per person paid in cash or check at the door. Suggested paid parking in is the University Center Garage adjacent to the Sanders Corps Center.
BOOK SALE & SIGNING:
You will have the opportunity to purchase of copy of Sul Ross at Texas A&M at the event for the discounted price of $30.00 (cash or check). You may also purchase the book in advance using a credit card for pick-up at the event. To purchase in advance, click on the blue registration button below, select the book in the listing, add to cart, and complete the payment process. The Texas A&M University Press will generously donate $10 per book sold back to the RVA! John Adams will be available to sign books upon request at the close of the meeting.
ATTENTION - RSVP DEADLINE HAS CHANGED!
If you are planning to attend, please register your RSVP by Thursday, February 24. An RSVP is required to reserve your meal. To register, click on the blue button below. We suggest you quickly review the step-by-step instructions below before beginning the registration process. If you need assistance with registration, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Click on the blue button to start the registration process.
(You will register by ordering "free" tickets online and adding your name, and the name(s) of your guest(s) to the list of attendees.
2. On the 2022 Spring Event ticket page, click the maroon "add to cart" button.
3. In the quantity box, enter the total number attending in your party.
(Enter 1 if attending solo, enter 2 if you are attending with 1 guest, etc.)
4. Click on the "recalculate cart" button first, then click the "checkout" button.
5. The billing info page should auto-fill. Click the "next step" button to proceed.
6. Review your "order" to make sure it is correct, then click "submit transaction."
7. On the confirm your RSVP page, enter your first and last name as you wish it to appear in the list of attendees. We suggest you add your two digit class year after your last name in the box so that it will appear in the attendee listing. If you are bringing a guest(s), complete the first and last name fields for each, or you may leave it as is and it will appear as "Guest of Your Name" in the attendee listing.
8. Now click the "confirm/update RSVP" button and you are done!
11:00AM - 1:30PM Sat 5 Mar 2022, Central timezone
Duncan Dining Hall
777 Military Mall
College Station, TX 77840 USA
[ Get Directions ]
Look Who's Coming:
NG Split Diamond Ranch
RV Class of '79