Honor and Memorial Gifts
Memorial gifts are a special way to memorialize an RV or anyone special to you who has passed away. Honor gifts are a special way to recognize, acknowledge, or show appreciation to an RV or other important person in your life on a special occasion such as an anniversary, birthday, graduation, or other appropriate event.
For a donation of $500 or more the RVA will post of the name of the honored/memorialized RV on a permanent "Honor and Memorial" page on this website.
When a Memorial or Honor gift is received by the RVA:
Memorial Life Membership Gift
1. A memorial gift in the amount of $5,000 or greater will alllow the deceased RV to be considered a Life Member.
2. The family of the RV will be given a keepsake lapel pin and plaque. The RV's name will be placed on a rifle nameplate and on the Life Member Platoon Plaque.
3. The engraving on the Rifle nameplate will include:
In Memory of
(Memorialized RV Name)
By (Donor's Name)
4. A notifcation letter will be mailed to the family of the deceased RV. The gift amount will not be disclosed.
5. A receipt will be provided to the donor for tax purposes.
NOTE: This memorial gift does not qualify the donor for Life Membership and any associated benefits.
The Ross Volunteer Association is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization. Donations are tax deductible and eligible for corporate matching gifts.