Event Details & Registration
ONLINE PRE-REGISTRATION FOR THE RVA FALL MEETING AND BRUNCH IS NOW CLOSED! YOU CAN STILL JOIN US ON SUNDAY AND REGISTER ONSITE AT THE CHECK-IN TABLE. THANKS & GIG 'EM!
You and your guest(s) are invited to join us for the RVA Fall Meeting & Brunch on Sunday, November 6, at 10:30am in Duncan Dining Hall. This event is conveniently scheduled on the same weekend as Rally to the Guidons and the Florida football game. The cost for brunch is $13.95 per person. Payment will be made to the Duncan cashier at the door. Acceptable forms of payment are credit card or debit card only (no cash). Suggested paid parking for this event is in the University Center Garage.
- 10:30am - Doors Open, Check-in, Social Time
- 11:00am - RV Group Photo
- 11:15am - RV Drill Demonstration (Inside Duncan)
- 11:25am - Invocation Followed by Brunch Buffet Service
- 12:00pm - RVA Business Meeting & Board Elections, Briefing by RV Commander
- 12:30pm - Guest Speaker - General Joseph "Joe" Ashy '62, USAF (Retired)
- 12:50pm - Closing Remarks by RVA President Mark Johnson '78
- 1:00pm - RVA Group Tour of Aggie Park by Association VP Marty Holmes '87
Apple Smoked Peppered Bacon, Scrambled Eggs, Country Fried Seasoned Breakfast Potatoes, Homemade Biscuits, Savory Country Gravy, Waffle Bar with Choice of Toppings (Apple Compote, Strawberry Compote, Whipped Cream, Honey Whipped Butter), Southern Fried Chicken, Seasonal Fruit, Vanilla Yogurt, Granola, Coffee, Juice, and Assorted Beverages
BONUS ACTIVITY - GROUP TOUR OF AGGIE PARK:
Former RV and The Association of Former Students Vice President Marty Holmes '87 will be leading an exclusive RVA Group Tour of Aggie Park following the brunch meeting. Marty oversaw every aspect of the development of Aggie Park so he is sure to have all the fun facts and inside scoop to share about this new "outdoor MSC" on campus. The tour is optional and will be conducted at 1:00pm, weather permitting.
REGISTER BY MONDAY, OCTOBER 31:
To assist with meal planning, please register by clicking on the blue button below by Monday, October 31. We suggest you quickly review the step-by-step instructions below before beginning the registration process. For questions or assistance with registration, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click Here to Register
(Please log in to your existing RVA profile/account prior to registering for any event. Your username is the email at which you receive RVA communications. If you have forgotten your password, use the reset password option.)
1. Click on the blue button to start the registration process.
(You will register by ordering "free" tickets online and adding your name, and the name(s) of your guest(s) to the list of attendees.
2. On the RVA Fall Meeting & Brunch ticket page, click the maroon "add to cart" button.
3. In the quantity box, enter the total number attending in your party.
(Enter 1 if attending solo, enter 2 if you are attending with 1 guest, etc.)
4. Click on the "recalculate cart" button first, then click the "checkout" button.
5. The billing info page should auto-fill. Click the "next step" button to proceed.
6. Review your "order" to make sure it is correct, then click "submit transaction."
7. On the confirm your RSVP page, enter your first and last name as you wish it to appear in the list of attendees. We suggest you add your two digit class year in the box after your last name so that it will appear in the attendee listing. If you are bringing a guest(s), complete the first and last name fields for each, or you may leave it as is and it will appear as "Guest of Your Name" in the attendee listing.
8. Now click the "confirm/update RSVP" button and you are done!