NEW! Auto Renew Feature Available Online for RVA Membership
The AUTO RENEW feature was added to RVA website on Monday, November 29, 2022. Read below for a detailed explanation on how this function works and how to enable auto renew next time you join or renew your RVA Membership online.
1. Login to the RVA website, RVASSOCIATION.ORG.
2. Click on the "MEMBERSHIP TAB", then the "JOIN/RENEW" drop down title. This is the normal process to join or renew your membership.
3. Go through the process to become a member for this year. Click on your desired Membership Level on the first page, then CONTINUE. On the second page, validate or update your billing information. Click on the BLUE BUTTON with a Gig 'Em thumb in it. Click on the "Enable membership auto-renew" button to activate the auto-renew feature. Fill out other special donations at the bottom of the page as desired.
4. Finish your transaction by going to the next page.
5. WHEN YOU CLICK THE BUTTON THAT SAYS "ENABLE MEMBERSHIP AUTO-RENEW", THE YEAR FOLLOWING THIS ONE, YOUR AUTOMATIC RENEWAL WILL BE USED. 30 DAYS BEFORE YOUR RENEWAL DATE, YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL REMINDING YOU THAT AUTO-RENEWAL IS ACTIVATED. THE AUTO-RENEW WILL BE PROCESSED ON DECEMBER 30 OF THE FOLLOWING YEAR. IT WILL CONTINUE EACH YEAR UNTIL YOU TURN IT OFF or UNTIL YOUR CREDIT CARD CHANGES.
6. If you have canceled the credit card used, changed the renewal date, or changed the credit card number, then it will not be processed. If this case, an email will be sent notifying you that your credit card cannot be processed. You will be asked to join or renew your membership by loggin in to your account online and processing a new credit card.